I’ve been helping businesses and entrepreneurs with public relations and social media since 2006 – right around the time social media was becoming mainstream and big brands recognized the impact it could have.
For 12 years, I had a food blog called In Good Taste which would not have existed without social media.
Over the years, blogging and social media opened countless doors for me in my corporate public relations and social media, helped me meet some of my closest friends, connected me with business mentors…and I even found my dog through a mutual friend on Facebook!
I’ve seen firsthand how impactful social media can be, personally and professionally.
When my career led me to a real estate brokerage, I noticed that agents were struggling to find the right way to use social media to build their brands and businesses.
Their feeds full of “Just Listed” and “Just Sold Posts” were doing little to engage their audiences and keep them top of mind among their sphere. I knew there was a better way!
I created Social Broker for real estate agents to give you your time back and help you build and develop relationships with your clients and prospects.
Inside the membership, we give you all of the tried-and-true strategies I've used over the years not only for my own brand, but for each and every one of my clients.
Your full-time job is selling real estate, and now, mine is helping you shine on social media.
1. I always, always, start my day with coffee – usually brewed at home, or the occasional Starbucks grande cold brew over ice.
2. My six pound chihuahua, Henry, can generally be found within one or two feet of me at all times. We both love the sunshine, snacks, and sleeping in on the weekends.
3. My favorite place to be is anywhere poolside – as long as there’s a WiFi signal. Although, Napa Valley is a close second.
4. I live in Chicago with my husband Brad, where you’ll usually find us catching up on the latest Netflix series, trying a new restaurant or in the midst of a home project or two.
5. My favorite food is food. I love cooking, dining out, and trying new wines (though my go-to is a New Zealand Sauv Blanc or a Napa Cab).
Pacific Northwest native and mama of two. When she’s not making social media magic, Kendra is usually exploring the great outdoors, traveling, or searching for her next amazing bite to eat, the spicier, the better!
Pinterest-obsessed social media manager from New York. Mallary loves to support small biz, is an avid reader, occasional DIY do-er and well known for taking a photo of every meal before anyone takes a bite.